Web Form Information
When you submit information to IdentityMind Global, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, and email address. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from you when you access any of our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our web sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
• For the purposes you specifically provided the information including, for example, enabling us to respond to your questions about our products and services.
• To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
• To send you email notifications about our new or existing IdentityMind products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
• To enhance existing features or develop new features, products, and services.
• To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
• To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
• To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Service Providers, Business Partners, and Others
IdentityMind Global may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of our web sites’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our web sites and services are used. These third parties have access to your personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf.
IdentityMind Global may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
IdentityMind Global complies with Privacy Shield regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information. IdentityMind Global has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
Privacy Department 575 High St. Suite 310
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2017